Facebook
Twitter

Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

60g Tank Stand and Sump Need it Gone Friday

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
traviswhite27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote traviswhite27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 60g Tank Stand and Sump Need it Gone Friday
    Posted: May 18 2017 at 8:17pm
So the buyer I had lined up has decided to stop responding and didn't show up to claim the tank today.

I was hoping to get $100 for everything but feel free to make me an offer, otherwise it will be going to the dump before I move on Saturday.

Just to repeat it needs to be picked up tomorrow in sugarhouse, the earlier in the day the better.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote traviswhite27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2017 at 9:24pm
Also, if any teachers are looking for a classroom tank I'd be happy to donate it.
Jeepj667 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeepj667 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2017 at 8:28am
I can't afford it, but I'd hate to see it go to the dump. If you can't get it sold by this evening I'd love to give it a good home.
Ryan
801-674-two thousand five.
Ryan
72 bowfront.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote traviswhite27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2017 at 8:33am
If it's still here tonight you can take it, I have a few people interested but nothing solid yet.
Jeepj667 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeepj667 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2017 at 2:33pm
I could be to Sugarhouse about 4:30. Send me a text.
Ryan
801-674-two thousand five.
Ryan
72 bowfront.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic