Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

hey now!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cromag08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cromag08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hey now!
    Posted: June 06 2017 at 8:05am
I've been in industry/hobby for over 20 years. I've worked with importers and wholesalers in the past, before garage reefing was cool. I started collecting anemones about 10 years ago and quickly started a large propagation business. this was back when you had a choice of red or green!

Also around the same time I got into woodworking and acrylic fabrication. I do both on the side currently, which keeps me busy considering I have a full time job as well. I actually have a business license (and I pay taxes!).  I'm not sure if I can sell here, but you can find me on r2r and nano-reef.

Over the past 20 years I've learned a lot, made a lot of mistakes and I still learn new things all the time. The advice I give here is based on previous experience in the industry as well as science. let's not forget that science will help prove/disprove a lot. bad information spreads quickly unfortunately, so if I can do anything to keep that from happening, then I'm not afraid to speak up.

I live in the Phoenix area and by day I work for the feds!  There's a possibility I'll be moving to the slc area within a year.

Edited by cromag08 - June 06 2017 at 8:07am
Krazie4Acans View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2017 at 8:30am
There is a stores section that you are welcome to post about your company and products that are available. You can also post ads, sales and products there as well as the classifieds section of this forum.

We are always happy to have new sources of information and experience to pull from. Welcome!
My ocean.
90g (yup, won it!), 40g, 28g, & 10g Systems
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
sleepingdeep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sleepingdeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2017 at 8:57am
Welcome! Always great to get new members into the club!
cromag08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cromag08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2017 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by Krazie4Acans Krazie4Acans wrote:

There is a stores section that you are welcome to post about your company and products that are available. You can also post ads, sales and products there as well as the classifieds section of this forum.

We are always happy to have new sources of information and experience to pull from. Welcome!

Great, thanks!
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2017 at 9:23pm
Cool, hopefully we'll see you in person next year.

Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
jdinchak View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jdinchak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2017 at 9:28pm
Welcome - I was from Phx too, much better weather here! :D

Edited by jdinchak - June 07 2017 at 9:28pm
180G Mixed Reef Tank

170G Dart Frog Tank
cromag08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cromag08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2017 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by Krazie4Acans Krazie4Acans wrote:

how can i post in the "LFS/Commercial/E-Commerce Posts" forum?
Nathan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2017 at 11:42am
Thanks for your post here. lol
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic