Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My 60g CADlights versa cube

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My 60g CADlights versa cube
    Posted: June 12 2017 at 6:06pm
I transferred all my stuff from a Mr Aqua 22g long into this tank as I just needed more room.

I will update a bit later with all the details:)

Thought this looked cool:)
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
shaggydoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaggydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2017 at 11:59am
Looks really good. I have the same tank and really like what you have done with yours. The large brain in the front makes me jealous :)
60g LPS Cube
jdinchak View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdinchak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2017 at 1:18pm
Beautiful
180G Mixed Reef Tank

170G Dart Frog Tank
kevin.st View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin.st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2017 at 1:22pm
I wish you'd come over and help me aquascape!
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2017 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by shaggydoo shaggydoo wrote:

Looks really good. I have the same tank and really like what you have done with yours. The large brain in the front makes me jealous :)

Yeah I love that brain coral. Trevor had it for 7 years before he just sold it to me and Ive wanted it for at least the last 5 or so that Ive known him lol.
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2017 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by jdinchak jdinchak wrote:

Beautiful

Thank you

Originally posted by kevin.st kevin.st wrote:

I wish you'd come over and help me aquascape!

Haha if you're serious Im sure I could come help sometime:)

PS is there a way to do multi quotes easily on this forum?
Jackie Stuver

bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2017 at 5:40pm
Well photo bucket made it so you have to pay $400 a year to be able to host pictures on another site so those top ones aren't showing up:)

Heres the new update:
FTS 7.7.17 1 Month
DSC03688 by jlstuver, on Flickr
DSC03690 by jlstuver, on Flickr
DSC03692 by jlstuver, on Flickr
DSC03693 by jlstuver, on Flickr
DSC03694 by jlstuver, on Flickr

Some top downs as I had the pumps off to glue down some frags:

Anyone know what the green sps happens to be?
DSC03663 by jlstuver, on Flickr
DSC03659 by jlstuver, on Flickr
Zoas are finally getting color back
DSC03656 by jlstuver, on Flickr
DSC03653 by jlstuver, on Flickr
DSC03652 by jlstuver, on Flickr
DSC03649 by jlstuver, on Flickr
Jackie Stuver

Trevor40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trevor40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2017 at 10:09am
Looks beautiful. I love the placement of corals. The brain and plate look great in there!
Call or Text (801)834-3119
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2017 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by Trevor40 Trevor40 wrote:

Looks beautiful. I love the placement of corals. The brain and plate look great in there!

Thanks Trevor! I absolutely love that brain and plate!
Jackie Stuver

AquariumGuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AquariumGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2017 at 1:40am
Tanks looking amazing. Not sure but some of those corals look familiar! Did you get them from WYSIWYG? Regardless the Tank looks stunning
�A black belt only covers two inches of your ass. You have to cover the rest.� - Royce Gracie
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2017 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by AquariumGuy AquariumGuy wrote:

Tanks looking amazing. Not sure but some of those corals look familiar! Did you get them from WYSIWYG? Regardless the Tank looks stunning

Sorry just saw this, yep I was the one who wanted your whole tank but bought those few pieces from him:)
Jackie Stuver

AquariumGuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AquariumGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2017 at 1:37am
FYI - That green coral was sold to as a green psammocora
�A black belt only covers two inches of your ass. You have to cover the rest.� - Royce Gracie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic