Facebook
Twitter

Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FS: Logan. Blue Tang, Yellow Tang, Pr. Clowns

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
vadryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vadryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS: Logan. Blue Tang, Yellow Tang, Pr. Clowns
    Posted: June 22 2017 at 11:50am
Hi,

Fish for sale in Logan area.

I need to do some serious work on my tank and need a good home for my 4 Fish.  They are all healthy and have been for a long time.

Blue Hippo Tang  (4"+)
Yellow Tang  (4")
Tomato Clowns (Pair)

Clowns have laid more rafts of eggs than I could count.

I have a closed system and want to setup a drilled tank with sump etc.  Not realistic to tackle this with the tank running with fish.

Make an offer.  I would prefer to catch all the fish at once so I will prioritize offers for all the fish. You could possibly get 4 colorful fish for about the price of one...
Hogie View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2017 at 11:53am
Do you have a pic of them?
keithro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keithro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2017 at 2:28pm
How much for all 4?
SharkByteShaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SharkByteShaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2017 at 4:01pm
Pm'd you
No my tire isn't flat, the other 3 just swelled right up, "Here's your sign". BE
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2017 at 5:51am
FYI, The Eshopps external overflow that I use on a friend/client tank works flawlessly. In the tank, all that is seen is a small black box up high at the water level placed in a corner, centered, or wherever. Simple to install. No drilling, no finding homes for tank occupants. I highly recommend it.

Aloha,
Mark
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
Lucky15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2017 at 10:03am
Originally posted by Mark Peterson Mark Peterson wrote:

FYI, The Eshopps external overflow that I use on a friend/client tank works flawlessly. In the tank, all that is seen is a small black box up high at the water level placed in a corner, centered, or wherever. Simple to install. No drilling, no finding homes for tank occupants. I highly recommend it.

Aloha,
Mark
I've tried to do that in my tank but after researching, it was more expensive to put that HOB overflow than the internal, I hate to deal with the siphon pumps for it to work when a power outage happens and also what if the pump goes out when you are not home? I did the bean animal in my tank and it's so quiet I just love this overflow I did my own drilling in my tank it was pretty simple and done in a few hours all I have to do it was let the silicon dry for a day just my 2 cents but I respect anyone way to do it.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic