Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jackies 10g fusion

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jackies 10g fusion
    Posted: July 07 2017 at 6:10pm
I got tired of my anemones walking all over my expensive corals in the 60g and I didn't want to get rid of them so decided I would set up a small tank just for anemones. Picked up the setup on KSL the other day. Its an innovative marine 10g fusion that came with the tank, a kessil a160we, stand, a couple clowns and a few corals for $200! The tank literally looks brand new he had it set up for about 7 months. I removed all the coral frags and put those in my 60g. I rinsed the sand as it got moved around in the move and then added the rock all back including a rock with several zoas that was already in the tank. I then added all the water back in and fish and let it run for several hours. Checked all the params to see how close they were to my 60g where I had all my anemones being held and they were pretty close so I transferred the anemones. Everything is doing well so far. Im not a fan of the kessil so luckily I was able to buy an AI prime HD on another forum and will be selling the kessil after it arrives.
The clowns don't seem to be ones that like to host anemones, which sucks so I may find a pair that I know does and sell these guys. The ones in my 60g don't host anemones either:( but seems this is a species specific anemone tank I would like the clowns to at least host:)
And now for the pics:

FTS 7.7.17
DSC03674 by jlstuver, on Flickr
DSC03671 by jlstuver, on Flickr
DSC03686 by jlstuver, on Flickr
DSC03678 by jlstuver, on Flickr

And a few top downs
DSC03676 by jlstuver, on Flickr
DSC03684 by jlstuver, on Flickr
DSC03675 by jlstuver, on Flickr
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
evan127 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evan127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2017 at 2:16pm
Another amazing tank by Jackie!
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2017 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by evan127 evan127 wrote:

Another amazing tank by Jackie!

Haha thanks:) Hopefully it will look even better once the anemones grow!
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic