Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Come and get it

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shaggydoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaggydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Come and get it
    Posted: September 11 2017 at 6:10pm
I had a new tank crack and break and I'm done with it. I have 20 # lr and 40# sand. First to get it takes it. I have water everywhere so I may not answer right away. Aaron 8015984060
60g LPS Cube
shaggydoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaggydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2017 at 6:58pm
Ok. Tank is in garage with rubble a tiny bit of water and 4 bags of sand. Sand rubble 4 free. May sell the tank for parts after I get refund. 20+# lr bought from rustys reefs yesterday is in a bucket with heater and powerhead. I may bring back to rustys or sell if anyone wants. What a crappy day for reefing.

Luckily water all ran away from anything sensitive. So I can't complain too loudly. Caught it within seconds of cracking and shop vacced a lot of the water
60g LPS Cube
shaggydoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaggydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2017 at 9:36am
Update. I'll list something on the classified forum. Got my money back and they don't care about tank. So lid/lights/pump are basically 100% new and work just fine. I sure did panic last night, nothing scarier than water shooting sideways out of your tank.
60g LPS Cube
kevin.st View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin.st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2017 at 9:54am
Can we help you in any way with your tank?
shaggydoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaggydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2017 at 11:47am
Thanks Kevin, but it actually all turned out as good as you could expect. I thought I might need someone to come get the rock/sand immediately, but was able to salvage it.
60g LPS Cube
kevin.st View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin.st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2017 at 12:29pm
Ok, cool.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic