Facebook
Twitter

Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

125 gallon for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jellyman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jellyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 125 gallon for sale
    Posted: October 14 2017 at 8:01am
ill give you 300 if the livestock is included if so text me at 9193060051 thanks
marcus peasron
kevin.st View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin.st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2017 at 12:28pm
Is the livestock included?  That huge tang looks pretty nice!
ultimaxww View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultimaxww Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2017 at 12:19pm
OOps, so the info I just posted was in regards to the 28 gallon. I was thinking around $150.

In regards to the 125, yes it is predrilled, and it flows beneath into a 40 gallon sump. It has an external pump pushing the water back into the tank.  For the 125 I was thinking around $300? Or someone may offer.
ultimaxww View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultimaxww Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2017 at 12:18pm
Hi,
It has an overflow and 2 pumps in the back. The overflow has a filter cartridge and then the water is pumped back into the tank by 2 small pumps. I have bio balls in the chambers with the pumps in, and filter material in the center where the water flows over.

I wasn't sure of a price, but somewhere around $150? If someone would like to make an offer I am not opposed.
kevin.st View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin.st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2017 at 11:30am
For sale ads without a price are just annoying.  Please post a price.

Also, specs on the tanks are important to us.  Is it drilled?  Whats included?  
ultimaxww View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultimaxww Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2017 at 10:19am
ultimaxww View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultimaxww Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2017 at 10:17am
HI, I am parting with 2 of my tanks. I have a 125 and a 28 gallon for sale. I haven't priced them, wanted to see if anyone would like to make an offer on either tank. I just have had a family issue and cannot keep up with them the way I used to. The 125 will need a stand, and the 28 has a stand.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic