Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Science Fair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
chuckfu5 View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chuckfu5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Science Fair
    Posted: November 02 2017 at 6:51pm
Hey guys

I need some help with my boys science experiment.

We are going to test at what temperature does coral start to bleach.   What I’m looking for is for a couple 5 gallon tanks. A couple cheap heaters and a couple small power heads. I have the light.   Also a couple cheap frags. We are wanting to use a softie, lps and sps. Ideally these would be identical pieces and can be very small frags.

Also 10 gallons of water from a well established tank. I have containers to transport.

If someone has anything they would be willing to let us borrow or purchase for cheap that would be great.

Please let me know ASAP he has to have this done by the end of December.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by chuckfu5 - November 02 2017 at 6:54pm
love2skiutah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love2skiutah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2017 at 7:17pm
I'll donate some SPS frags if you want.  

This reminds of my daughters science project she did on water parameters a couple years ago.  I was surprised at how many kids were so interested in my daughters project. You can text me 810-510-NINE1FOUR6

Edited by love2skiutah - November 02 2017 at 7:17pm
chuckfu5 View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chuckfu5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2017 at 7:31pm
Thanks so much. As soon as I get the equipment I’ll give you a call!
Wrogers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wrogers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2017 at 7:31am
I have a few 20 gal and one or 2- 10 gal you could use.. if you still need them give me a call. 801-891-3640

Will 
William Rogers
evan127 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evan127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2017 at 9:10am
I have a Pocillipora you could have.
chuckfu5 View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chuckfu5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2017 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by Wrogers Wrogers wrote:

I have a few 20 gal and one or 2- 10 gal you could use.. if you still need them give me a call. 801-891-3640

Will 

Message sent
chuckfu5 View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chuckfu5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2017 at 12:36pm
I need 10 gallons of cycled water in the Ogden area. If anyone is getting ready to do a water change lmk. I’ll bring the containers for it!

The sooner the better.

Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic