Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGet excited for Reef Tour

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shaggydoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaggydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Get excited for Reef Tour
    Posted: November 03 2017 at 10:29am
Well I don't know about anyone else, but I'm getting excited for the reef tour this year. I got some great new pieces from fragstock last night, and am ready to show off an LPS only tank. I'm now at 40 different LPS under a Hyrda 26 HD in a 60G cube with chaeto and carbon for filtration. Feel free to see more details on my tank thread: http://utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=81750&title=60g-cube

If that is not enough to get you over, I'm not above bribery. I will have several door prizes that I will be randomly giving out throughout the day. These include a couple CA supplement bottles, 1/2" random flow generator (RFG) loc-line nozzles, frozen and dry foods, several pounds of dry rock, striped candy cane frags, and a 250w Eheim heater (don't need a heater, well this bad boy is so large it also doubles as a home defense system in the form of a bludgeoning stick).

Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow! Smile
60g LPS Cube
jdinchak View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdinchak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2017 at 10:37am
Awesome!

You should post your name as well so people know from more than a forum name
180G Mixed Reef Tank

170G Dart Frog Tank
shaggydoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaggydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2017 at 11:01am
Good idea. My name is Aaron Krahenbuhl and I'm one of the tanks in Sandy. I'm located just a couple short miles east (up 114th south) from Bryan Bench (BenchsTanks), so that makes two great stops in very close proximity.
60g LPS Cube
chuckfu5 View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chuckfu5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2017 at 6:27pm
Make sure you make the trip up to Riverdale to check out my little corner of the ocean and some of my amazing 15 year olds amazing book art!

She’s uses all the proceeds to help save for college!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic