Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FragStock recap

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
theresawhite View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theresawhite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FragStock recap
    Posted: November 06 2017 at 9:00am

One thing presidency always does after each event is a recap of what things we think worked well and things we think need improving.  I thought it would be a great idea to gather information from our members as well.

What did you all think of Frag Stock?  I know for a lot of members, this was the first Frag Stock they had attended (this included myself).  Are there any things you really liked or any areas that we could improve to make it even bigger and better next year?  We would appreciate any feedback.

shaggydoo View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaggydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2017 at 9:06am
This was my first Frag Stock, and I would call it a huge success. The selection was amazing and the turnout was higher than I expected. The only suggestion I have is when paid members where let in early. The cryptic message that paid members would get something special was vague to me so I showed up on time thinking I would just miss a little raffle or door prize or something. When I found out the paid members could get in early and avoid the crowds, I wish I would have known that and I would have come earlier.
60g LPS Cube
Wrogers View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wrogers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2017 at 7:15am
I think it was Great. I know now never leave my wife alone with the money she has know self control  ..lol 

I agree , I did not know about members getting in early that would have been nice. Other then that it was great. Came home with 14 nice pieces Big smile Thank you for all the effort that was put into it..

Also sorry about missing the Reef Tour we had a Funeral for my wife's mother on that date....next year

Thank You Will and Cindy Rogers
William Rogers
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic