Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Apex power supply

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Danielrvb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danielrvb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Apex power supply
    Posted: February 24 2018 at 9:00pm
Im hoping someone can help me out and let me know the information on the power supply for their Apex. I just recently got a tank again, I held onto my apex from my last tank, but some how my power supply for it disappeared. I just want to make sure I order the right thing online. 
Thank you
Krazie4Acans View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2018 at 9:56am
The Neptune power supply for the base unit is a 12v 1.5 amp DC power supply. This power supply is not required to use your apex. This is only needed if you want to be able to detect power outages or keep the main apex powered when the rest of the unit has no power. (requires a UPS).

the Neptune branded power supply is available at BRS or on amazon. You can also use any power supply with those values as a minimum and a 2.1mm barrel style plug.

Hope that helps.
My ocean.
90g (yup, won it!), 40g, 28g, & 10g Systems
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic