Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pseudocorynactis

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nwreef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nwreef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pseudocorynactis
    Posted: March 02 2018 at 9:03pm
So I was inspecting my tank the other day and came across something new. Then today I found another. One is about 1/2" the other 1/4" after doing some searching I am pretty sure they are Pseudocorynactis, or White Ball Corallimorph. There seam to be mixed reviews whether they are ok to have in a tank or not. So just looking for opinions on here, and if they are bad, how to elimate them. Here is a picture. (Not my tank, but same thing)
Chad A.
20g nano in progres
Member~ A.A.A. ( Aquarium Addicts Anonomous)
knowen87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knowen87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2018 at 8:01pm
 I have had these before I could probably find one or two of them in my tank right now.  They never really got out of hand.  I would say that there were never more than 2 or so per rock. That is my experience. If you don't want them I would just cover them some epoxy. I have never seen one with orange bulbs. They have always been white like the one in your picture. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic