Facebook
Twitter

Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fish, Coral, & Anemone FS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hmclaughlin17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hmclaughlin17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fish, Coral, & Anemone FS
    Posted: April 21 2018 at 1:53pm
I would be interested in your random coral. Send me a message!

Heather
Blake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2018 at 10:13pm
I still have some things left for sale. I just haven't had the time to meet people like I thought. I'm trying to sell them for a good price, but I can't meet anyone, unfortunately, you'll have to come to me. 

Fish
*Ocellaris Clown* (SOLD)
*Black & White Ocellaris Clown* - I'd like to sale these together since they are paired. (SOLD)

*$10 - spotted mandarin dragonet* (Still Available)
*$10 - Lawnmower Blenny* 2.5 inches (Still Available)

Coral/Anemone
*$20 each - 2 Rose tip anemone* (I believe that is what they are) - This anemone just split into 2 (Still Available)
*$15 - Some coral I don't know the name of* :) but you can see the attached picture (Still Available)
Anthony70 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthony70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2018 at 1:27pm
Interested in the Rose tip anemone. PM sent.
Blake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2018 at 11:41am
I still have some things left for sale. Here is an update

Fish
*Ocellaris Clown* (SOLD)
*Black & White Ocellaris Clown* - I'd like to sale these together since they are paired. (SOLD)

*spotted mandarin dragonet* (Pending)
*Lawnmower Blenny* (fairly large) (Pending)

Coral/Anemone
*2 Rose tip anemone* (I believe that is what they are) - This anemone just split into 2 (1 Pending)
*Some coral I don't know the name of* :) but you can see the attached picture (Still Available)
Blake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2018 at 5:51pm
PM sent
Dan9554880 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan9554880 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2018 at 3:25pm
How much for the clowns? I want them!
210 Mixed Reef
75   Freshwater
Learn your tank, not the hobby
Blake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2018 at 2:34pm
We are moving and we've decided to take down our current tank. Here are the fish I have for sale. Just send me the price you're willing to pay. Please be fair in your offers. I've attached some pictures and I can send more upon request.

Fish
*Ocellaris Clown*
*Black & White Ocellaris Clown* - I'd like to sale these together since they are paired. 

*spotted mandarin dragonet*
*Lawnmower Blenny* (fairly large)

Coral/Anemone
*2 Rose tip anemone* (I believe that is what they are) - This anemone just split into 2
*Some coral I don't know the name of* :) but you can see the attached picture

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic