Facebook
Twitter

Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ISO Amphipods (not copepods)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kevski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ISO Amphipods (not copepods)
    Posted: March 21 2018 at 4:00pm
I'd like to boost the population of amphipods in my refugium.  Does anyone have a bunch (15 or so) they'd be willing to trade for an SPS frag?  

I have several SPS to choose from - Orange setosa, biohazard, blue Cali Tort, Green Slimer, or Red Dragon.  If you can do more than 20 pods I'd trade for a Bubble gum Digi frag or 1/2" DiP n Dots. Smile  Yes I will do dip n dots for a good number of them.

I dont want to drive far so preferably someone close to Bountiful unless they're willing to come to my place.

Text me if interested 801-678-1863

100 G Reef / AI Hydra 52 HD
shaggydoo View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaggydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2018 at 4:47pm
If you are every in Sandy I could pull out a clump of chaeto from my refugium and shake some out for you. Every time I harvest at least 10 or so end up on the ground or in my hand and they get really big (normally I just toss them into the display as live food). I've given chaeto to several other reefers here and I've had several comment on the amphipods that hitch along for the ride. Don't need anything in return, just if you are in the area.
60g LPS Cube
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic