Facebook
Twitter

Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fish Stuff, Cheap!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rsteen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rsteen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fish Stuff, Cheap!
    Posted: July 06 2018 at 6:22pm
I am selling a lot of reef tank equipment due to a move.  These items have been sitting unused for approximately 6 months.  I am selling them at low prices in the hope that they can help out local hobbyists.

• 90 gallon reef tank with corner overflow and stand.  The stand is really attractive.  There are some light scratches on one section of the front glass.  I will throw in a ~30 gallon sump. (Sold)
  • Kamoer KSP-F Dosing Pump Kit with containers, tubing, etc.  Brand new - just never got around to setting it up. ($100)
  • Bubble Magus Curve 7 Protein Skimmer.  Awesome.  (Sold)
  • SCA-302 Protein Skimmer.  (Sold)
  • Bulk Reef Supply 5 Stage Plus 75 GPD RO/DI Unit with a brand new set of filters and RO membrane.  The filters and RO membrane alone are $85 new.  (Sold)
  • NextReef SMR 1 media canister. This is especially good for biopellets. ($25)
  • Finnex HC-810M temperature control and 300 W titanium heater. (Sold)
  • Dry rock.  Many good size pieces and nice shapes.  (Sold)
  • 5 gallon bucket of reef flakes sand. My favorite sand. (Sold)
  • Sump / Frag Tank with baffles. 48x24x12.  The tank has a very slow leak that I haven't been able to seal, but I was able to keep it going in daily use without any problems. (Sold)
These are only available until July 14, after which they will go into storage.  Text is best 801-230-0692.

Rob

Edited by rsteen - July 10 2018 at 3:55pm
backwards32 View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backwards32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2018 at 9:54am
may be interested in the sand and a few rocks. I am just in kaysville
Fish Food Direct
Great Food for half the price
801-721-0671
call or text me anytime
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic