Facebook
Twitter

Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FS: Fluval Edge 12 with Marine Pac 3

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Particle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Particle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS: Fluval Edge 12 with Marine Pac 3
    Posted: July 08 2018 at 5:01pm
Hi all,

I'm selling my custom nano reef tank. Bought originally to transport some livestock long distance to a bigger tank, and I later upgraded the stock system (http://www.fluvalaquatics.com/ca/product/15391-edge/#.W0KWaFMvyRs) to add on a full reef spec filtration, LED lighting, and MAME skimmer system from Saltwater Conversion called Marine Pac 3. It worked well but I ended up with another system and need to make room and let someone else enjoy it. I'll really take any fair offer but let's start at $250. 

Tank was emptied but still needs to be thoroughly scrubbed, coralline algae scraped off the glass etc. 

I also have the original HOB filter, free to include. 
Thanks!

(sorry not sure how to rotate the pics in forum)

sleepingdeep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sleepingdeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2018 at 7:27am
Would you part out the skimmer? Where are you located?
Particle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Particle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2018 at 4:46pm
sleeping - probably won't part it out as that would make the rest of the system incomplete, sorry. I'm in SLC - Avenues. 
Particle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Particle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2018 at 3:00pm
Bump! 
Particle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Particle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2018 at 12:58pm
OK - this tank is rad but has to go. I really want it to go to an enthusiast who will appreciate all the equipment. At this point ! I will take almost any reasonable offer... ready, go! 
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2018 at 9:57pm
Still for sale?
FRAGSTOCK
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic