Facebook
Twitter

Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FS 210G Tank Stand Canopy and More

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tavita47 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tavita47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS 210G Tank Stand Canopy and More
    Posted: November 09 2018 at 8:52am
I don't disagree.  The integrity of the tank definitely needs to be confirmed and maybe resealed.
kevin.st View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin.st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2018 at 8:39am
I would be somewhat worried about setting up this tank.  With the plastic being broken which is an expensive and difficult job to fix AND knowing the tank has sat dry a while.

I don't know, man.  I don't mean to ruin your sale here, but interested buyers should know there's some risk using this tank.  200 gallons of water on your floor will ruin your day.
tavita47 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tavita47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2018 at 10:41pm
It pains me to see this go.  I've been in the hobby for 10+ years now.  Back in March my 46 gallon bow front's bottom fell out (running for 10+ years).  Over those years I've been slowly accumulating the equipment to run this 210g tank, but after the damage caused by the salt water my wife says no more.  Cry  I have pretty much all the equipment to set this up, minus the plumbing and return pump.  I have the lights, skimmer, sump, tank, stand, canopy, and more.  So, it really depends on what a person needs.  Not really sure what a fair price is.  I'll start at $1,500 and consider reasonable offers.
Reefer5640 View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reefer5640 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2018 at 10:09pm
How much are you asking?
30 g softie, 30 g frag tank, 65 g HT/QT, 75 g mixed reef, 55 g FOWLR, 75 g live rock curing tank, & a 120 gal ‚Äúconsolidation‚ÄĚ build in progress
tavita47 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tavita47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2018 at 11:45am
Apologies as these aren't the best pics.  The tank is sitting under my deck and the stand/canopy is in my garage.  The tank has never been used, but the top and bottom black plastic frames are broken.  I'm working with Aqueon to get replacements.

Here's a link to the same tank: https://www.fishtanksdirect.com/aqueon-tank-megaflow-black-72lx24wx29h-210gal.aspx?gclid=Cj0KCQiA2o_fBRC8ARIsAIOyQ-nlmFGOTU2ZPX0s21tL5_ObA_I_Kj2z5ubLiM8ucJbCl1mOSZSdhGwaAqjaEALw_wcB

And here are the pics.  Let me know if there are any other questions.

210G Tank

Stand

Canopy 1

Canopy 2

Stand Back
VdubReefer View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VdubReefer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2018 at 7:04pm
Pics and details would be nice
"He who is one with the sea"
Reefer5640 View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reefer5640 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2018 at 10:32am
Any pics or details?
30 g softie, 30 g frag tank, 65 g HT/QT, 75 g mixed reef, 55 g FOWLR, 75 g live rock curing tank, & a 120 gal ‚Äúconsolidation‚ÄĚ build in progress
tavita47 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tavita47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2018 at 9:09pm
Any interest out there?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic