Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LF Large Glass Tank Builder

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P.Kapp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P.Kapp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LF Large Glass Tank Builder
    Posted: December 31 2018 at 5:10pm
Hey Everyone, it's been a long time since I was here last, but I'm getting plans ready to do another tank. I want to do an in-wall tank with some unique dimensions. I would love to find a used tank if I could, but doubt there are many with the dimensions I need. But if there is one out there for sale, let me know! Are there any local guys that build tanks for a decent price and do a good job? I’m looking for something that is basically peninsula style, and about 42''-48'' wide, 60''-72'' deep, and about 30'' tall. I want it to be a canyon style reef. Thanks for any help!

Edited by P.Kapp - December 31 2018 at 5:43pm
Preston Kapp

210 Gal Reef
sleepingdeep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sleepingdeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2019 at 1:30pm
Most of us have moved over to the Facebook groups for conversations now, but I know Eric Davis builds tanks. Not sure of his username on here though.
sabeypets View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sabeypets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2019 at 3:08pm
Eric @ Aquarium Creations in Draper.
Shaun
American Fork
"Would you leave a dead cat in your kitchen till tommorow?" Builderofdreams
P.Kapp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P.Kapp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2019 at 3:27pm
Thanks guys! It does seem a little more quiet here on the forum than it used to be, but that would make sense if everyone is on FB instead. I’ll try and get in touch with Eric. Is he the only guy that does them locally?
Preston Kapp

210 Gal Reef
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic