Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1 inch Purple Acro Frags

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Thecrystalreef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thecrystalreef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1 inch Purple Acro Frags
    Posted: January 31 2019 at 2:20pm

I have three purple Acropora frags for sale. My camera is not very good, so I will give a little more detail. They are purple at the base with green polyps, and blue at the tips with white polyps that fluoresce orange in blue light. I paid 350 for my original 2 inch frag, but it is overgrown and it is time to thin it. I am asking 50 for each and I am willing to meet in Ogden for those who cannot make it to Tremonton. Thanks for looking!

Edited by Thecrystalreef - January 31 2019 at 2:27pm
tjiddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tjiddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2019 at 6:05pm
I'd be interested if you delivered all the way down to Utah County :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thecrystalreef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2019 at 7:00pm
I happen to be headed to nephi tomorrow, so I’d be happy to do that for you. What time works for you?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thecrystalreef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2019 at 7:54pm
I happen to be headed down that way tomorrow, so I would be happy to deliver to you. What times work for you?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thecrystalreef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2019 at 12:03pm
I have two more left. Enjoy yours tjiddy!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic