Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

150 Gallon Salt Water Tank for Sale $800 OBO

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Deep Blue Utah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deep Blue Utah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 150 Gallon Salt Water Tank for Sale $800 OBO
    Posted: February 15 2019 at 3:45pm
Thanks, Scotty.  Here's the KSL listing with pics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deep Blue Utah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2019 at 3:44pm
Pics are viewable on the KSL listing, link below.  thank you

KuruDaza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KuruDaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2019 at 12:17pm
I would take some livestock if it's not broken down yet.
Scottyb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scottyb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2019 at 8:57am
Have any pics you can post? Might help

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deep Blue Utah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2019 at 3:06pm
Pristine Condition.  I’m selling my beloved aquarium.  I moved to SLC from Dallas and I travel too much too maintain it.  I’ve never set it up since moving to Utah, so the time has come to give this awesome tank a new home.

I had this tank custom built by Dallas Aquariums (now defunct), purchase price was $3200 new.  I’m the only owner and I’ve always taken really great care of it.   The tank is acrylic and has a few minor scratches on the front interior, but nothing major at all.  All filtration compartments are self-contained and built into the back of the tank.  The hood has 5 bulbs, some of them are colored-enhanced. This tank is in excellent condition and has been totally babied.  Completely watertight, never had any leaks at all.  

Also included: random coral and base rock, as well as all the gear I used when the tank was active: Two 5 gallon water drums, pumps, tubing, siphon, net, cleaning brush, etc.

Full assembly dimensions: 64” high, 60” wide, 25” deep.  Tank dimensions: 24” high, 58” wide, 24” deep.  Stand dimensions: 31” high, 60” wide, 25” deep

If you have questions or if you’d like to see the tank, please call/text Geoff at:  801.554.6960

Thanks for looking!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic