Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LF nuvo fusion 10g or small nano

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yz450f View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yz450f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LF nuvo fusion 10g or small nano
    Posted: February 27 2019 at 12:37am
Hi, I am looking for a nuvo fusion 10g or a small nano. The tank can be wide and tall but it has to be less than 15 inches front to back to fit on my desk with a labtop. I am in college and do a lot of homework at my desk so I think it would be relaxing to look at a fish tank while I am doing homework. I am looking for a used one to save a little money. Let me know if any of you have one for sale. I know where I can go buy a new one so save your comments.

Edited by Yz450f - March 03 2019 at 10:21pm
Zack801 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zack801 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2019 at 12:28pm
I’ve got a 16g with ato and heater and return pump. Little bigger but might work.
Yz450f View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yz450f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2019 at 5:54pm
What is the dimensions on it? Also, what brand?

Edited by Yz450f - February 27 2019 at 6:08pm
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2019 at 7:17am
It will definitely not be relaxing, and beneficial to your studies lol.  It will be a complete distraction from your work.  

But go for it!

Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
Yz450f View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yz450f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2019 at 3:07pm
I have taken care of plenty of saltwater tanks if you are basing your assumption off of inexperience. If you are saying it in general because I will be watching the tank more than doing my homework, so be it. All I have right now to relax me is a lava lamp and it is not cutting it. Moreover, the tanks I have had in the past have definitely given me feelings of relaxation. Plus the girlfriend usually goes to bed at a normal hour while I stay up. She does not like any lights onLOL so I will be able to keep the tank on and be relaxed while receiving light from the tank for homework assignments because it "has to be on at night". Haha.

Edited by Yz450f - February 28 2019 at 4:57pm
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2019 at 7:16pm
I've always got my hand in my tank. I have one on my desk, and I'm continuously fragging and playing. No way I could study by it.
Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
Yz450f View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yz450f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2019 at 1:06am
Originally posted by Adam Blundell Adam Blundell wrote:

I've always got my hand in my tank. I have one on my desk, and I'm continuously fragging and playing. No way I could study by it.
Adam

True true, I will just need to plan more time to do my homework.
Yz450f View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yz450f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2019 at 10:21pm
Anyone got a tank in the new guidelines
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic