Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

225g tank and equipment

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TrojanReef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrojanReef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 225g tank and equipment
    Posted: March 04 2019 at 2:52pm
Due to being on disability and having a tough time caring for this tank and getting it fully going I have made the tough decision to sell so I can possibly downsize. So I have a 225g tank (72x24x30) for sale. Tank does have one scratch on the front panel. Tank is also plumbed for a closed loop system. I am selling all the equipment separate unless you want to make an offer for everything.
   For the tank, stand, canopy, plumbing, and reeflo dart pump I am asking $775obo. I repainted the black stand and canopy white, but a couple areas need to be touched up.
   Bubble magus Nac9 skimmer with new needle wheel asking $150obo
   Elite Aquatics rs33 sump asking $230obo. I will also throw in some brand new filters pads (50,100, 200 micron)
   I also have a 60in 6x80w t5 ATI nanobox mod light fixture. Asking $775obo. T5 bulbs will need to be replaced in the next couple of months. It comes with 6 led pucks controlled by a bluefish wireless controller. It is an awesome fixture and gives the pop of the led without having to get a separate fixture.
I may also have a couple jaebo power heads and a jaebo return pump for sale down the road also.
If you want it all make and offer. I may be open to partial trades for 65g to 100g setups also. Thank you.
You can text me at 661-301-7397 for pictures and questions.

Edited by TrojanReef - March 04 2019 at 4:42pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrojanReef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2019 at 4:08pm

Edited by TrojanReef - March 04 2019 at 4:10pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrojanReef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2019 at 4:11pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrojanReef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2019 at 1:36pm
Sold
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic