Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

On the hunt for chaeto - Found Some

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Wade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: On the hunt for chaeto - Found Some
    Posted: April 10 2019 at 10:45am
I'll be in the Cottonwood Heights area tonight (Wed., 4/10) to pick up some fish from bur01014 and I REALLY need some chaeto for my tank. Does anyone fairly close to that area have some I could pick up while I'm in the valley, and if so, will you please let me know? 

Edited by Wade - April 10 2019 at 11:40pm
sleepingdeep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sleepingdeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2019 at 12:13pm
I bet you could grab some at Rustys Reef in sandy.
Wade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2019 at 12:27pm
Thanks, sleepingdeep. I was planning to go there while I'm in the neighborhood. I haven't seen the place yet but have heard great things about it.
Anyone else?
WildBill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WildBill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2019 at 7:55pm
I have some, but I am probably too late. Lol. West Valley City

Edited by WildBill - April 10 2019 at 7:55pm
Wade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2019 at 11:04pm
Thanks, WildBill, but I did end up getting some from Rusty's Reefs. Btw, this was my first time there and I LOVE those guys! Rusty, his wife and child are all awesome and they have amazing stuff AND incredible prices. I'll definitely be back. I also want to add that WildBill was incredibly generous for offering macro to me!

Edited by Wade - April 15 2019 at 10:54pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic