Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

180 Gallon + Inhabitants

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shawn35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawn35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 180 Gallon + Inhabitants
    Posted: May 22 2019 at 12:03am
I have a running 180 gallon tank for sale with tons of live rock covered in kenya tree and green star polyps. It's a super cool tank for fish and cool critters, but not one I'd suggest for serious corals or reefing, as there are some majano anemones in there. There is sand/crushed coral substrate and a number of fish, including a yellow tang, blue tang, clownfish, filefish and a few others. It includes LED lights with timers (cheap China version, seems to grow softies), return pump, sump, new $500 skimmer and all the other stuff it needs to run and maintain a healthy little system. Dimensions are 6'x2'x2' and has a wood stand. This has literally been running for 10+ years. I bought it three years ago from someone that had it for 7+ years. This thing is big and a pain to move. I paid an aquarium company around $300 to move it (Aquatropics I think) and it was definitely worth it. I'm mostly looking to get the creatures a good new home and find someone willing to move the tank, as I'm currently out of state and can't help. I'm asking $350 OBO. I paid $1000 for it three years ago and just put in the new skimmer, so not a bad deal, even after paying to move it. I've got an Apex system on with with wave pumps I'm selling separately, but I'll make a deal if you want to buy both. Message me with questions or if you'd like to make an offer.

Tylerhvac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tylerhvac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2019 at 4:57pm
I PM you
Shirty47 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shirty47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2019 at 12:03am
What livestock do you have left ? Is that a shark I see? What kind ? Still available ?
Trigger801 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigger801 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2019 at 8:02am
i might be interested in the set up please give me a call 1-801-368-2997 my name is mike call anytime 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigger801 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2019 at 8:14am
Id like a little bit more info on a few things but from the sound of it i would like everything but the apex and wave setup you mentioned were seperate. 
nsfw dave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nsfw dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2019 at 8:33pm
be advised.. ive purchased this tank.. it will eventually be combined into my 480, so the tank and stand and some equipment will be for sale again.. it will just be a few months
480 in wall in progress

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigger801 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2019 at 7:08am
im interested in the sump and skimmer when your ready to resale items if those are not pieces your putting on your big tank
nsfw dave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nsfw dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2019 at 6:01pm
pm sent trigger

480 in wall in progress
ESCALADE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ESCALADE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2019 at 11:35pm
How much are you selling tank and stand for?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic