Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need Cup of Sand

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kmtfishchannel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmtfishchannel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need Cup of Sand
    Posted: June 09 2019 at 4:21pm
I'm looking for a cup of sand. I'm in the Springville area. Let me know if you are willing to give me a cup of your sand. Free of pests. Tongue I'm starting my tank cycle and would love a good cup of someones sand. 
1skindog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1skindog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2019 at 9:15pm
Just use CaribSea’s Arag-Alive!â„¢ substrates.  Best stuff.  

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmtfishchannel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2019 at 1:37pm
Thank you. I am using Caribsea sand. I would love a cup of sand from a well established tank. Big smile I've had great results from doing this in the past.
Mymanfryday View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mymanfryday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2019 at 7:48am
I could give you a cup of sand from a 2 and a half year old tank. I'm out in Herriman though, not terribly close to Springville.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmtfishchannel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2019 at 11:50am
If i'm ever up that way i'll let you know thanks so much! 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic