Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FS: Fluval 13.5 Gal Complete System SOLD

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rhinoman242 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rhinoman242 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS: Fluval 13.5 Gal Complete System SOLD
    Posted: June 12 2019 at 2:25pm
SOLD
I have a Fluval SEA EVO 13.5 Gal Aquarium kit for sale. It includes everything you will need to get it up and running!

I purchased this tank about a year and a half ago, and it is in excellent condition (no scratches). It's a great little system and has very good reviews online. I upgraded a few things after buying it, but will still include everything it originally came with.

I upgraded the light to a Current ORBIT Marine LED fixture that sits on top and gives the tank more of a rimless look. The light is fully programmable and comes with a remote control (which also controls the wave pump), and allows you to simulate dawn, dusk, moonlight, cool weather effects and more.

It will also come with the original light fixture/canopy, if you prefer to have it covered. Both lights are capable of growing coral.

Here's what you get:

* Fluval SEA EVO 13.5 Gal tank with original light/canopy cover
* Current ORBIT Marine LED reef lighting system
* EFLUX Wave pump / power head with HUB (can connect more than 1 pump)
* Fluval Sea Mini PS2 Skimmer (works really good)
* In Tank chamber 2 media basket (much better than what it originally came
with; has 3 levels for different media, carbon, etc...) paid $50 for it alone
* Heater
* Return Pump
* Digital thermometer
* A few misc extra supplies (gravel vaccumm, container etc...)

Asking $150 for everything. I paid a lot more and bought everything brand new. Still have the boxes for it all

I'm in Cottonwood Heights. PM or Text Steve 801-824-0567 if interested. Thanks for looking!

Edited by rhinoman242 - June 23 2019 at 12:00pm
sleepingdeep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sleepingdeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2019 at 3:31pm
i used to own this tank. when i had it, i loved it. its such a great size, and functions perfectly. also, if you want a truely rimless tank, you can razor off the hex pattern very easily. 

Edited by sleepingdeep - June 13 2019 at 8:54am
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2019 at 4:27pm
Ima think about it
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rhinoman242 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2019 at 7:33pm
Thanks Derek, yeah it's definitely one the nicer all-in-one setups available. Cool tip on the hex pattern removal. I got used to it, but could see how that would open up the look. Thanks Adam, PM sent

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rhinoman242 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2019 at 8:31am
SOLD

Edited by rhinoman242 - June 23 2019 at 12:01pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic