Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Error unsecure

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jeffatpm View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeffatpm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Error unsecure
    Posted: August 13 2019 at 7:36am

Any help would be great I keep getting this error message on my iPhone on the site.  Usually says something about not secure before this pops up.

210 Reef with loads of LEDS
Large Fishey Room
Located Near Jordan Landing in West Jordan.
Krazie4Acans View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2019 at 8:48am
Kevin,
    Do you get this while just trying to load a page or is this trying to upload something? If it's trying to load a page can you tell us what page or thread you are opening? Thanks.
My ocean.
90g (yup, won it!), 40g, 28g, & 10g Systems
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2019 at 8:50am
I get this all the time as well. Android
Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2019 at 9:00am
Originally posted by Adam Blundell Adam Blundell wrote:

I get this all the time as well. Android
Adam

Adam do you get it trying the do something specific or just randomly? I'm also using Android and have not seen this problem. We will probably need a bit more information to try and figure out what is causing it and get it fixed.
My ocean.
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
knowen87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knowen87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2019 at 9:11am
I will start keeping track of when it happens to me. I get it on desktop too. It seems random to me. But it is almost always solved by refreshing the page  

Edited by knowen87 - August 13 2019 at 9:12am
Kevin View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2019 at 10:10am
I have also gotten this quite a bit. It usually happens when I first load the forum. All links give me that error until I refresh the page.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2019 at 10:15am
We are looking to see what we can find on the server side. It may a token issue due to caching of pages for long periods of time. It should be taking you to the login page if the token is no longer valid. Do you guys save the password in your browser when you login to the website?
My ocean.
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
Jeffatpm View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeffatpm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2019 at 9:45pm
Sorry I went mia there, didn’t get any notifications of reply .  It’s when I click to open a post.  I usually have to refresh the forum page with the posts and then it will let me in.  I just had it happen on the lf sand post.  As far as password.  I do have my browser save passwords and when I come to the forum I’m already logged in.
210 Reef with loads of LEDS
Large Fishey Room
Located Near Jordan Landing in West Jordan.
knowen87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knowen87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2019 at 9:42am
I am getting this consistently on the forum rules of the reef tour section. 

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2019 at 1:43pm
The forum rules error should be fixed now. Thanks for reporting errors as you guys are seeing them. It really helps to have more eyes on things to help us keep things as smooth as possible.
My ocean.
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
knowen87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knowen87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2019 at 12:43pm
Just got another one when i voted for picture of the month
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2019 at 12:49pm
 I got it as well. It's been reported and is being looked at. Thanks for reporting them guys!
My ocean.
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic