Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LF: Hammer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Snowsrfr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snowsrfr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LF: Hammer
    Posted: October 13 2019 at 8:56pm
Brighter and more “rare” the coloration the better. Thanks I’m advance.
"A fish tank is not a pet. It's a TV that you gotta feed." - John Caparulo
Lyscer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyscer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2019 at 7:57am
I have a couple of frags of purple/green tip hammer (2 heads $15 and a 4 head $25). 
PM me if you're interested and would like a picture and I can send you one.
TrojanReef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrojanReef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2019 at 6:33pm
I have a couple different ones available. It's not letting me post a picture for some reason. I have a yellow and and a bright green bicolor hammer also
TrojanReef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrojanReef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2019 at 7:48pm
I just noticed you're in north ogden also. If you want to message me one day and cruise by and check out the tank. I have many different hammers, torches, and frogspawn 
JBeck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBeck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2019 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by TrojanReef TrojanReef wrote:

I have a couple different ones available. It's not letting me post a picture for some reason. I have a yellow and and a bright green bicolor hammer also

PM sent
Trigger801 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigger801 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2019 at 12:22pm
shawn at aquatic evolution in orem has one of the most amazing gold hammers ive ever seen the heads are gold with a highlighter orange starting on the shaft and continuing to but stopping just before the head giving it an amazing 3 tone gold hammer it was priced at 150. With what the gold ones go for these days its all around aweasome. 
D&Fs_SALTY_HEVAN View Drop Down
Pet Store
Pet Store

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D&Fs_SALTY_HEVAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2019 at 5:28pm

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic