Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wtb coral

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hbrooks3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hbrooks3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wtb coral
    Posted: October 12 2020 at 11:25am
Looking to buy some frags/colonies off folks. Open to anything really, especially any euphyllia, Duncan, zoas, rics, toadstool, monti cap maybe?really any lps or softies.  I’ll take any extras of Kenya tree or gsp you would just get rid of also. 🤷🏻‍♂️. Trying to help fill in my tanks 
Lyscer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyscer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2020 at 12:20pm
I have some GSP, pom pom xenia and branching monti that you can have - only downside is I'm in Layton. I have a single head of Green and purple tipped Hammer frag for $10 if that interests you.
Hbrooks3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hbrooks3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2020 at 12:29pm
Yes to all of it! Thank you!  Layton is a little out there but I’ve been wanting to visit some of the lfs up there anyways! I’d love to arrange to meet up!! 
RadIkal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RadIkal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2020 at 1:02pm
Hey, I have a ton of montis of different types, zoas, frags of all sorts.  Im up in North Salt Lake if you're coming North!  
Hbrooks3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hbrooks3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2020 at 1:24pm
Oh cool! I saw your other but it seems mostly sps. Which I want to slowly experiment with eventually but now more looking for other stuff! Could you send me/tell me what all you have otherwise? Thanks! 
Tbreech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbreech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2020 at 2:22pm
Were you still looking? I'm making a trip to SlC tomorrow and have some stuff I'm looking to sell out of my tank. If you are just text me: 570-394-4976
Dan9554880 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan9554880 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2020 at 6:39pm
I got a few leathers.  Toadstools devils hand, cabbage. Also some rocks with purple polyps and maybe some zoas avalible soon 
210 Mixed Reef
20 Nuvo nano reef
Learn your tank, not the hobby
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic