Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Picasso Clownfish FREE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Adam801 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam801 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Picasso Clownfish FREE
    Posted: November 12 2021 at 6:08pm
So I have this picasso clowning that I bought a few years back he's a really nice one and a grade A kind I guess from what they said... but anyways I'm seriously ready to flush this guy haha jp.. but really he's become a little pest to my other platinum clown I have... so I down graded bigtime going from a 40 gal. now to a little fluval evo and so ever since he's been fighting with the other one and these last few days it seems like he's finally bigger then the other and so he's bossing him around.. I noticed that he kicked my platinum clown out of the anemone and has claimed it for himself now... and is just bullying the hell out of him... I can't take it anymore so I'd like to give him away asap before he ends up killing him...  honestly I'd really like to get rid of both of them and I'd like to start over new with a new species of clowns so if someone wanted to take both I'd allow that as well... I just don't want nothing bad to happen to them... so someone that has a much bigger tank im sure they'd be fine.. and also someone with more then 1 anemone would help too..  I'm located in west valley city and I'm available anytime so long as I'm awake... I'm usually up really late so time shouldn't be an issue let me know thanks
Adam801 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam801 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2021 at 6:12pm
Adam801 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam801 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2021 at 6:14pm
Dan9554880 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan9554880 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2021 at 7:20pm
I can take them!
210 Mixed Reef
20 Nuvo nano reef
Learn your tank, not the hobby
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic