Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thank You

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tileman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tileman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thank You
    Posted: December 17 2005 at 12:47pm

I just wanted to publicly express my gratitude to the club presidency and the members and Shane Heil for the plaque that was given out last night for the TOTM recipients.

It means alot to me that my  peirs think that I'm doing a good job of takeing good care of my small aquatic world. It will be placed on my wall with honor.

Thank you everyone

335G Reef
TOTM.
http://www.advancedaquarist.com/2015/2/aquarium
ReefKeepers TOTM Feb. 2012
http://reefkeeping.com/joomla/index....k-of-the-month

&
Connie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Connie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2005 at 1:12pm

Well I second that emotion... I have mine displayed next to the tank.

What a wonderful meeting last night. Thank you Suzy for getting everyone to ware a name tag. I loved putting a face with a name. 

I have flying monkeys and I'm not afraid to use them.

180 gallon money pit that I love.....
RockStarFish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RockStarFish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2005 at 1:20pm
thank you! for leting us look at your tanks and haveing something to strive for in our tanks. I hope to someday receave just a nomination
ewaldsreef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ewaldsreef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2005 at 1:57pm
Those awards are really cool. Yet another cool thing about this hobby and this club.
Contact me for professional aquarium maintenance and localy grown coral frags. [URL=http://www.aquatitranquility.com][/URL]

Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2005 at 1:59am
The awards were cool and every one of them was well deserved. Everyone who earned one should be proud.

Edited by MJSavage

j's55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j's55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2005 at 10:35am
I am way proud of mine. It is gong right next to my tank I am very
thankful of my plaque.
Josh Zorn
45G reef
lots of tropical plants
Cell it 910 3924
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic