Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Coral Cutting Meeting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Coral Cutting Meeting
    Posted: September 08 2003 at 7:32pm

This may seem early, but it really isn't. 
For our next meeting we are planning a Coral Cutting Seminar.  This will be on October 2nd.  I will not be able to head up the planning for this meeting.  I will be able to lead the meeting, just not the planning process.  Is there anyone out there who wants to head this up?

Basically it will be coordinating where we get water, corals, who is cutting, what corals do we bring, where are the scissors, who has glue, and whatever else.  I know many of you have been to several of these meetings, so someone jump in here and say that want to take this on.

Thanks

Adam 

Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
Kahuna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kahuna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2003 at 8:02pm

Adam,

I'd be glad to head this up.

Cell 801 860-7333
kingsspot1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingsspot1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2003 at 11:45pm
Kirk
I will help you.
Lynn
John Fletcher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Fletcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2003 at 8:01am
Kirk, I can help also. I can be at the meeting around 6:00 pm. I can also be a cutter for the SPS corals.
John Fletcher

20 years experience

(Tank of the Month for May 2003)Taking a little break...
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2003 at 10:37am

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!

Is this for real?

Kirk- the job is yours.  I will be contacting you very soon to give you the run down, but THANK YOU SO MUCH!  And I'm sure Kirk will be contacting everyone else who volunteers to help out.

Thanks again,

Adam

Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
Ryan Willden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Willden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2003 at 10:51am
I want to be the first person to volunteer to take the corals home after they're cut... Sorry, had to say it...
Suzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2003 at 12:29pm
Rob and I can help.....We can volunteer some 'shrooms to cut, and encrusting gorgonians,and we got plenty o' green/rusty polyps!
SSpargur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSpargur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2003 at 9:13pm
I too would like to offer my assistance.  You have my number Kirk.  I'm heading out of town for the weekend, will be back next week.
Sean Spargur
West Valley, UT
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic