Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone have a clown tang??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Connie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Connie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone have a clown tang??
    Posted: January 17 2006 at 2:45pm

I do ,,,I do,,,,.... I need to get over the loose of my eel and I have been looking at these for a long time. They are reef safe if well fed & I am the gueen of over feeding... It is larger then the other tangs I have so I think he should be ok going in...... I am so excited... I will let you know how he does... WHAT A BEUATIFUL FISH!!!

I scare myself

I have flying monkeys and I'm not afraid to use them.

180 gallon money pit that I love.....
Jamison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2006 at 2:48pm
Awesome Connie! I love the Clown Tang! They are beautiful. I wish you the best of luck with it. I know they can be finicky, but you'll have as good a chance or better than anyone else here keeping it happy and healthy. Doesn't Eric have a Clown Tang in his "Tang tank"? He might have some good suggestions for you.
Educate. Inspire. Conserve.

http://[email protected]
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2006 at 3:19pm
Connie, Congrats on the new Tang. Cool fish.

Connie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Connie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2006 at 4:24pm

Ya I made sure he was eating before I had him bagged. I now have

1 purple

2 yellow

1 yellow eye kole

2 regal

1 sal fin

1 clown

and 1 powder blue...  They are all getting along nicely...... I cant believe it......

I think I have a tang fetish..   No more... I think Im over my limit... That is unless I can talk kelly out of hers..

I have flying monkeys and I'm not afraid to use them.

180 gallon money pit that I love.....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic