Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DIY group projects

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RockStarFish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RockStarFish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2007 at 7:51pm
jfinch are you out there? lol I am in I have some tools and have a good idea on hoy they go together but I think jfinch would be the man to come up with the plan and to lead the pack.I have seen a few of his posts and he builds a mesn skimmer. 
bbeck4x4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbeck4x4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2007 at 9:46pm
I need to build a larger skimmer also.
Family Portraits /Google trusted Photographer for Google Maps for Businesses
jfinch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jfinch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2007 at 9:40am
Actually building a complete skimmer in a meeting might not be do-able.  It takes much longer then 1hr for me to do it LOL.  But we have had meetings where we went over some of the techniques of gluing/fitting/working with acrylic in the past.
RockStarFish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RockStarFish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2007 at 8:02pm
If there are just a few of use we can just do it over the weekend somewhere.It doesn't have to be at a meetin per say right?
bbeck4x4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbeck4x4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2007 at 10:11pm
I could put it together, that would be the easy part, getting all of the pieces together, and if purchased in a larger quantity would be much more economical.
Family Portraits /Google trusted Photographer for Google Maps for Businesses
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic