Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SeaStar Recommendations

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
GonZo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GonZo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SeaStar Recommendations
    Posted: October 26 2003 at 5:24pm

As many may have heard, I have been assigned the task of putting together the new editions of the SeaStar. While the most recent edition is already in the works, I want to hear what you want. What do you want to read in an article? Do you want to hear about specific things...then let me know. If you would like to contribue an article of your own just send it along!!! Or let me know if you would like to contribue some other way (graphics, success/failure stories, comics, fish jokes, anything about Adam)

You can private message(PM) me, email me at [email protected], or even call me at 840-4845.

Cortney (West Jordan)
The joy of discovery is certainly the liveliest that the mind of man can ever feel. - Claude Bernard
ewaldsreef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ewaldsreef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2003 at 6:19pm
I think a feature on a specific fish would be cool also maybe on a specific coral. Something educational discribing feeding, care, lighting, ect..
You could also just do an artical about various club meembers just something fun. One thing that is interesting is how differant everyone in the club is however they still share the same facination for reefs.
Contact me for professional aquarium maintenance and localy grown coral frags. [URL=http://www.aquatitranquility.com][/URL]

twflint View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twflint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2003 at 12:59pm
I am interested in greenwater, phytoplankton, brine shrimp and such. Any chance someones that been doing the cultures could write up a good article on this?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic