Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Upgrade 7.51a

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jake Pehrson View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake Pehrson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forum Upgrade 7.51a
    Posted: November 05 2003 at 10:24am

I have upgraded the forum from 7.5 to 7.5a.  Hopefully this should fix any problems that any of you were having.  Please let me know if you run into any other bugs.

Is anybody out there using a mac to access the board?  If so what version OS and web browser are you running?

Jake Pehrson

Murray

coralplanet.com

:)
Suzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2003 at 10:57am
Thanks, Jake! You're my computer hero! We've got a Mac! (I know,
Bill Gates is evil!). We have upgraded to the previous new version,
The Jaguar OS 10.2.6, and Safari 1.o..
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake Pehrson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2003 at 11:26am
Suzy, it looks as if the message board is now working for you.  Please let me know if you run into any other problems.
Jake Pehrson

Murray

coralplanet.com

Suzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2003 at 2:14pm
Thanks, again,Jake! Do you think it was a Mac issue?
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake Pehrson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2003 at 3:13pm

I'm not sure exactly what the issue was.  The important thing is that it is working now.

Jake Pehrson

Murray

coralplanet.com

Jared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2003 at 3:54pm
The Forum is working, but the main site isn't. At lest not for me.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake Pehrson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2003 at 4:20pm

Torghn,

What is wrong with the main site?

Jake Pehrson

Murray

coralplanet.com

Jared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2003 at 5:42pm
I'm not sure what causes the problem, but I've seen it a few times before. On occasion I'll go to Utahreefs.com and it'll load up M&M Watersports. After it does probably when you're done with your upgrades, I can't loat utahreefs at all. Title still says M&M Watersports, but no pages load. After reading your reply I deleted all temporary internet files and it worked.

My guess is I try and load the site while you're updating it, then it gets stuck in my cache that way untill I clear it.
peregrinus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peregrinus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2003 at 6:32am
clear your temp files that should work. it worked for me.
brian
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake Pehrson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2003 at 9:38am
Whenever I do an update to the site I turn it off.  People are automatically redirected the default site on my web server www.mmwatersports.com.  The site is usually only down for 10-25 minutes.  After the website is back on you should connect okay.  If not then the first thing I would try is refreshing the page a couple of times.  If this doesn't work then do as peregrinus mentioned and clear out your temporary internet files.
Jake Pehrson

Murray

coralplanet.com

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic