Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WMAS Meetings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BigRagu2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigRagu2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WMAS Meetings
    Posted: August 01 2006 at 9:02pm
Shane,
Hey this just hit me . . .what about a Real-Time Webcam feed from the SLC meetings?

Or maybe a Podcast? posted for us to grab in the morning and then listen to on the way to work or play?

Its a long drive from Cache Valley with work the next day . . .as you already know

BigRagu2
Rimless 40Bdr . . .sweeeeet!
Lyscer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyscer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2006 at 10:50pm
I tried to start a metting podcast about 3 months ago and it didn't seem like there was too much interest. I was going to keep doing it but the digital recorder I used was stolen at work and I haven't gotten around to getting another.

Edited by Lyscer - August 01 2006 at 10:51pm
Shane H View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shane H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2006 at 11:10pm
Dario,
This is a great idea. However, we are bit short on resources to pull this off effectively. As I recall, the audio quality was quite poor as a result of the mic we were using (or weren't using).
If someone would like to volunteer to head this up, I'm sure we can take another stab at it.
BigRagu2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigRagu2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2006 at 7:53pm
I may just look into that? I think a Podcast would be a good start, just sounds like someone should  donate a decent mike & recorder?

BigRagu2
Rimless 40Bdr . . .sweeeeet!
Shane H View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shane H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2006 at 9:37pm
We've also discussed this a bit off line and there may be some  Podcast hope ...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic