Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Aquatica Again

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aquatica Again
    Posted: August 08 2006 at 9:55am
So I noticed Aquatica made another local store post.  I'm tempted to head there again.
They listed on their post a large Achilles tang which happens to be on my wife's shopping list.  Sooooo I'm sure someone on this board will be in Aquatica today or tomorrow.  When someone does, please check out the Achilles for me and let me know how they look. Size, price, health.  Oh, and any other cool tang is of interest as well.
Thanks
Adam
(ps- anyone up for a trip to aquatica later this week?)
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
Suzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2006 at 11:31am
Dang! I was there last week! I did get a beautiful blue-pink frag! All the fish looked great, but who knows what is left now...
GSIDE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GSIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2006 at 3:06pm
They have one of the prettiest powder blue tangs I've ever seen right now, and it's almost  6 inches for $59 bucks.  Both of the Achilles look really cool. Both mature. 
tileman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tileman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2006 at 5:12pm
I'm always up for a trip to Aquatica Adam, let me know.
335G Reef
TOTM.
http://www.advancedaquarist.com/2015/2/aquarium
ReefKeepers TOTM Feb. 2012
http://reefkeeping.com/joomla/index....k-of-the-month

&
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic