Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

crazy-sps

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Marcus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: crazy-sps
    Posted: December 02 2003 at 4:56pm
Hey everybody,
Just wanted to let you all in on something. I have been posting under crazy-sps for about a week or two now. I left MSM a couple weeks ago and wanted to start being a part of WMAS again. I had taken some issues too far in the past and I want to apologize for any harm I have caused anyone. If anyone has any issues with me, please P.M. me and lets work them out. I did not mean to mislead anyone by not using the old name, I just didn't want anyone to judge what I had to say.
Marcus
peregrinus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peregrinus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2003 at 5:03pm
welcome back marcus.
brian
rfoote View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rfoote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2003 at 5:20pm
Marcus - Welcome back!
Marcus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2003 at 5:35pm
Thanks guys!!
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2003 at 5:42pm
Marcus,
I had missed your input and some of the discussions we used to have but when crazy-sps came along I forgot all about you hehe
Mark
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
jfinch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jfinch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2003 at 6:00pm

Welcome back!

Is that Catherin Zeta Jones woman waiting for you now that you've taken off your mask

Marcus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2003 at 6:04pm
Jon, I've got even better... KATIE!!!
tfowers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tfowers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2003 at 8:26pm
You made the board better - glad to have you back.
Tim
Carl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2003 at 8:32pm

Ah HA! That explains alot! I guess... I don't know... I'm confused! So, Crazy SPS isn't real? What's going on with this board????????

Welcome back! Hope to meet both of you Thursday!

In Syracuse

"I believe that forgiving them is God's function. Our job is simply to arrange the meeting." - Gen. H. Norman Schwarzkopf
ewaldsreef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ewaldsreef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2003 at 8:36pm
Welcome back Marcus. If that is your real name...
You always have great input and a lot of knowlage. Its good to have you back.
Contact me for professional aquarium maintenance and localy grown coral frags. [URL=http://www.aquatitranquility.com][/URL]

Marcus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2003 at 9:18pm
Thanks again guys. I'm thinking about going to the meeting on thursday. Its been over a year since I went to one. I don't even know how many people will recognize me. Good thing for tatoos!
P.C Pond buildr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P.C Pond buildr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2003 at 7:38am
Ahhh, Now I know who you are....... We have met.
Marcus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2003 at 7:42am
Yes we have, I sold you that caulerpa for you refugia and talked to you on the phone before that. I was there when you got your tank drilled.
Marcus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2003 at 7:43am
I'm still third from the top for posts. What's going on slackers...
Ryan Willden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Willden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2003 at 10:33am
Hey Marcus, welcome back. PM me, I'm curious (solely for personal interest) why you left MSM. Maybe you could PM me when you have time. In the meantime, I'm glad you've had a change of heart to rejoin us.
Marcus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2003 at 10:56am
Ryan Willden,
Thank you. I would rather not discuss the reasons why I left MSM, no offense but they are personal. MSM is a great shop and I have no quarrels with them.
Ryan Willden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Willden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2003 at 6:56pm
Not trying to get personal... I was just curious... Anyway, nice to see you online.

Edited by Ryan Willden
DutchDude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DutchDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2003 at 9:10am
It feels like you never left Marcus - does this mean that you will be having dinner with us tonight after the meeting as well
Will Spencer View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Will Spencer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2003 at 8:41pm
Great to see you back Marcus!  By the way the corals you sold me are doing great.  The Closed Brain Coral is still the centerpiece of my tank.
Marcus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2003 at 9:11pm
Thanks Will! How's your mother's tank? (is she your mother or your mother-in-law?) I'm glad to hear that your corals are doing good!

Arjen, I wish I could have made it! Thanks for making me feel welcome!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic