Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

slight crisis

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mdawson8931 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdawson8931 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: slight crisis
    Posted: December 03 2003 at 11:48am
Well I had a slight crisis the other night. My kids were goofing off and knocked a beta tank over into my reef tank. most of the water ended up in my overflow box along with a water frog. The frog ended up in my refugium dazed and confused. The beta landed on top of my hood and flopped there for a bit. I thought sparkes where gonna fly when that water hit my MH's but I lucked out. The poor frog wasnt so lucky, the stress of a saltwater dip was to much for him I guess but the Beta is doing fine.
Mike
Layton, Ut.
Marcus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2003 at 11:50am
Mike, there are easier ways to get rid of a fresh water bowl. You could play soccer with it or use it for fondue.
mdawson8931 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdawson8931 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2003 at 11:53am
Dont I know it. whey work great when I change the oil on my bikes too.
Mike
Layton, Ut.
Marcus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2003 at 12:02pm
I hadn't thought about that. How do the frog and Betta like that? I'll bet they are really dizzy after that one. Jon Finch, what would a hydrocarbon do a frog and a betta? Can you say Exxon Valdez?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic