Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LOCAL FISH STORE SECTION

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Richard L. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richard L. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2004 at 3:50pm
Will there be some criteria as to what posts LFS can put under this "topic"? Like,  "Would LFS post here their willingness to tranship orders?"  I think there should be some well established criteria so we cut down on misunderstandings in relationships and hassels in the checkout line.  Know what I mean?
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2004 at 7:22pm

1mariner7,

Thanks for the input.  The stores were told that this is certainly a work in progress.  We had many ideas with limiting things (like one post per week, or local stores had to be in Utah and couldn't just be internet stores located out of state).  For now, we aren't limiting anything, I don't think we will have to. 

My worry is that no store will take advantage of this, or that only one or two stores will realize what a marketing tool this is.  So, until there is a problem, I'm not going to worry about it. 

In regards to transhipping, I would like to see more stores offering that; especially offering that to our members.

Adam

Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic