Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fish Radio Show

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
EagleEyez5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EagleEyez5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2007 at 2:40am
OK I kept my mouth shut until now......don't worry I wont type anything that will need to be removed.....

I also have receive quite a few pm's.....as well as alot of phone calls......

Cephyowner, chill a little bit......things take time.....we like the energy, but like I said in a pm....a hostel take over is not a solution.....remember you have only had a username for less than a week.....get to know some people, and read some threads for a while before you go running your mouth.....
This is not ment to make you mad, I just hope you take a step back and cool off a little......you could be a great asset to the club, but don't make your first impression a bad one.....

I don't want all of this to disrupt the radio show, there are still a few of us willing to put in the time and effort to make it happen....and it wont be done with a vendetta tward the club.......I agree with SUPERMAN 1981 it needs to be well planned out before we ever set foot inside a station on the air......

OH yeah cant wait for the meeting today....I guess it is really late....I should go to bed

WMAS PAID SPONSOR
travis kennedy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote travis kennedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2007 at 3:59pm
Radio show?... I LIKE THIS IDEA! Its mass advertising and enthusiasm broadcasted through out the country.
"through your stupidity, you've proven backwards evolution and made a mockery of the whole of man kind"
~T.K.
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2007 at 5:03pm
There is a national version of this.  www.120gallons.com I'm the guest on the show in a few weeks. Embarrassed
Adam 
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
superman1981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superman1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2007 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by Adam Blundell Adam Blundell wrote:

There is a national version of this.  www.120gallons.com I'm the guest on the show in a few weeks. Embarrassed
Adam 

I call a seat next to Adam at the Meeting, he is totally the coolest fish nerd!
Sure you are, you are Crappy Reef Club Member #1 -Chk4tix

6 gal nanocube
65 gal build thread
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2007 at 5:28pm
The only problem I see is Adam never sits down. He's always so busy at the meetings!

Mike

FRAGgleROCK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FRAGgleROCK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2007 at 2:56am
I'd be more than happy to donate my time, I was a master control operator at WB30 TV for a while so I have some knowledge that might be helpful. Also I did a small radio show at the UofU for a short period.

Just let me know if you need some help ;)
ahhh a box with water in it??
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic