Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

!!!!! WMAS Members ONLY !!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rhine Lenhart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhine Lenhart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: !!!!! WMAS Members ONLY !!!!!
    Posted: April 25 2007 at 1:25am
WinkWinkLOL.  Now that i received your attention.  Did you know there is a secret forum that is for Paid Members only?  I have found a lot of extra tips in there.  Besides, it is one more Active Topic to click on to support my habit and hobby.

There has never been a better time then now to support WMAS in becoming a member.  The upcoming meeting is a coral cutting seminar.

learn to frag.  No im not talking fragging a gaming enemy in the latest PC game.  Im talking about learning to cut and attach different types of species to rocks or whatever you want.

Ohh most important part of being a member.....  You get 50% off all bagged items (donated corals) at this meeting of May 3rd.

So come see me at the table as you walk in.
New members membership price $16 on Thursday the 3rd.

We are also looking for donations of corals.  Send ShaneH a PM if you want to donate.

all proceeds support the WMAS!

55 Gal Reef.
30 Gal Fuge.

957-9197
2007 presidency
superman1981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superman1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2007 at 10:17am
Rhine,

What do you prefer, cash, check, credit, money order, some kind of foreign currency, pure gold, first born???

If I can make the meeting (which I'm planning on) I'm going to become an official member!
Sure you are, you are Crappy Reef Club Member #1 -Chk4tix

6 gal nanocube
65 gal build thread
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2007 at 6:30pm

You could also click on the blue button on the left "About Us" then click on "Pay Membership Dues" to pay by PayPal. Don't forget to put your screen name in the message area on paypal.

Mike

lil' man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil' man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2007 at 8:20pm
I am now going on my second day of being a paid member and believe me its great!!
Oh man Im a fish nerdEmbarrassed
ReefBones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReefBones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2007 at 8:43pm
This club dose so much cool stuff ... I am only glad to give them my dues for the year ...

140 gallon Reef
65 gallon Reef
55 gallon Aggressive

www.thesalttank.com

801-865-6074

"encourage other divers and sea enthusiasts to take nothing but pictures and leave nothing but bubbles"
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2007 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by lil' man lil' man wrote:

I am now going on my second day of being a paid member and believe me its great!!
Oh man Im a fish nerdEmbarrassed

Welcome to the club!

A nerd among nerds LOL

Mike

Rhine Lenhart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhine Lenhart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2007 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by superman1981 superman1981 wrote:

Rhine,

What do you prefer, cash, check, credit, money order, some kind of foreign currency, pure gold, first born???

If I can make the meeting (which I'm planning on) I'm going to become an official member!

As Mike said above, paypal works just as good.  However if you feel you want to pay @ the meeting.  You can pay cash or check.

I/we dont need your first born.  I have my hands full with my 7 month old as it is.  I could not imagine what its like with 2 or more.WinkLOL

55 Gal Reef.
30 Gal Fuge.

957-9197
2007 presidency
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic