Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Presidency Nominations

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
dianatabor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianatabor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2004 at 11:38am
Did anyone decide whether or not there's going to be a new Marketing position appointed in the election? (Thanks Suzy for your nomination! Girl power! ) I would do a really great job for the club and would love to be involved!

Before Adam left for Hawaii, he told me to send out a "Vote for Me!" message, but I don't see this position on the list (first page of this thread). Am I on the "Presidency Council" list instead? How many members are elected for the council?
Jake Pehrson View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake Pehrson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2004 at 12:48pm

Diana,

Yes we are voting for a Public Relations/Marketing person.

As of today you are the only person on the ballot under that position (there is a good chance you will win).

Jake Pehrson

Murray

coralplanet.com

:)
Richard L. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richard L. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2004 at 1:18pm

Hey guys, why don't we have a field trip and go to BSD for their presentation?

I am willing to offer my time and interest on the council- I think that Suzy girl has my name on the list.  Regardless, I will be helping to clean up this week.  Anything else I can do to help?

Richard
Alpine, UT
jbruse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbruse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2004 at 1:43pm

Originally posted by Jake Pehrson Jake Pehrson wrote:

Diana, Yes we are voting for a Public Relations/Marketing person. As of today you are the only person on the ballot under that position (there is a good chance you will win).

PR/Marketing is IMO a much needed pesition.  Jake who are all the people and what possitions do we have right now?  If there are any spots needing a volenteer I would be more than willing.  I am going to try and get Thursdays off so I can start attending meetings it almost seems piontless to belong to the group and not attend any of the meetings! 

Jake Pehrson View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake Pehrson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2004 at 2:28pm

For the current ballot please check out this thread:

http://www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2009

Jake Pehrson

Murray

coralplanet.com

:)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic