Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Paypal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ryan Willden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Willden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Paypal
    Posted: February 25 2004 at 8:53am
Has anyone with the Presidency set up a Paypal account for membership yet? If not, it's really easy, and I would be VERY happy to send a paypal payment for my membership. I also think you'd get membership dues from people that haven't paid before. My problem is that I never use checks, and don't feel comfortable sending cash. I also rarely make it to meetings because of my schedule, but I'd like to "pay my dues" for being in this great club. You know what they say, "Membership has Priveledges." By the way, most people that use E-bay have a Paypal account, which should include just about everybody on this board.

Thanks
KeoDog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeoDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2004 at 9:18am
I agree with Ryan.  I haven't been able to make it to any meetings lately but would like to pay my membership.
Kevin Kunz (Sandy, UT)
300g reef

"A trade by which one gains and the other loses is a fraud."   Ayn Rand
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic