Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MASNA Letter

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MASNA Letter
    Posted: March 05 2004 at 2:15pm

Here is a letter that was sent to the club.  Just thought some of you (especially those familiar with MASNA) would be interested.
--------------

March 1, 2004

Adam Blundell, President
Wasatch Marine Aquarium Society

Mr. Blundell:

While reviewing the program for the Marine Ornamentals '04 conference I noticed at least three names of people that I recognized to be aquarium hobbyists on the speaker list.  Your name was one of them.  I especially appreciated the topic of your talk: "Today's Hobbyists Tomorrow's Scientist".  It is my personal belief that one of the best ways to insure our hobby's health and longevity is by the involvement of the hobbyist community with the educational, scientific, and reef ecology communities.  

On behalf of MASNA and myself personally, I would like to thank you for taking the time and expense to attend and speak at the conference.  Your involvement speaks well of both yourself and the Wasatch Marine Aquarium Society.  It is my most earnest wish that MASNA will have a long and beneficial relationship with you and Wasatch Marine Aquarium Society for many years to come.

Sincerely:
W. Lee Morey, II
Vice President
Marine Aquarium Societies of North Americav
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
Ryan Willden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Willden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2004 at 2:26pm
Hey, he's named after an Eel! Almost... Moray, Morey... Same diff.
Cool Letter though! Kudo's Adam!

Edited by Ryan Willden
rfoote View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rfoote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2004 at 7:21pm
Very Cool!
Suzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2004 at 8:21am
Right on! Score one for the WMAS! You rock, Adam! So will you do
the presentation for us?
dianatabor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianatabor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2004 at 9:36am
I'm interested in hearing this presentation as well.   
sjlopez39 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjlopez39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2004 at 9:13am
Also if you spell his first name backwards it's Eel.

Right On Adam!
Keep your hands and arms inside the tank and enjoy the ride!

Steve
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic