Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MEETING IS FRIDAY

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MEETING IS FRIDAY
    Posted: March 30 2004 at 5:38pm

I received an email today which reminded me of something.  Some people who read this board are new, and are not on our email list.  This person was asking me what day the meeting was one because nothing on our message board said it.  So...

MEETING IS THIS FRIDAY, APRIL 2ND.  THE NEXT MEETING IS ALSO ON A FRIDAY WHICH WILL BE MAY 7TH.

Hope everyone who wants to see this post, sees this post.

Adam

Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
Meeshi_ma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meeshi_ma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2004 at 8:12pm
How late do the meetings typically run?  We'd love to come but if we do we'll be there a little later than 7:00
Provo, Utah
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2004 at 1:29am
The last time we had a Friday meeting there are some of us that didn't get home until after midnight, even though the official meeting ended at the usual time ~9PM.
The after meeting dinner tradition is some of the best time, IMO.

For anyone that wants to be on the emailing list just send me, Mark Peterson a message asking to be added.
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
Connie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Connie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2004 at 6:33am
I have only been to one meeting and it was the fragging meeting. Are there going to be frags for sell at this meeting or was that due to the topic??
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2004 at 7:44am

No frags for sale.  Unless someone here wants to bring some (which always happens) but that isn't part of the meeting agenda.  Yeah meetings go till 9 usually.  And if you want to be added to the list don't send Mark an email, send me an email at [email protected].

Thanks

Adam

Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
Weimers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weimers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2004 at 5:22pm

Reefobsessed,

Usually there are a few people that bring frags or algae or live sand or whatever.  If there is something you're looking for, post it.  You never know what you might end up with! 

Renee

Renee and Damon Weimer
Tankless in Hawaii
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic