Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GSP Spawning!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Weimers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weimers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2004 at 7:15pm

Whitereef, have you been able to figure out what combination of variables might have caused them to spawn?  The temperature sounds like an interesting possibility.

Renee

Renee and Damon Weimer
Tankless in Hawaii
Weimers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weimers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2004 at 4:12pm
Whitereef, how did you catch those amazing pictures?  I think my GSPs just did the same thing, and I see one more polyp growing.
Renee and Damon Weimer
Tankless in Hawaii
WhiteReef View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhiteReef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2004 at 9:17am

I have not been able to figure out why they spawned.  It was a combination of circumstances that made it possible to get the pictures.  I just happened to be at home instead of at work and I was in the 'toy' room when it happened.  So I was able to see it happen and just took the pictures with my camera.  The camera is the Canon Rebel (digital).

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic