Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LOGO CONTEST

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Skyetone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyetone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2004 at 10:13am
Originally posted by Adam Blundell Adam Blundell wrote:

For deadline (duh how could I forget) I think we will go with the June Meeting.  I would like to go with May meeting but I'm not sure if that is enough time.  So lets say Thursday June 3rd.   

Thanks

Adam

Here is the quote.. so are all entries due by the 3rd and voting in the june meeting or what?

I will just give my warning that your system will flood, bulbs will burn out, and things will take continuous maintenance... get over it.

Magna
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2004 at 12:48pm

Yes entries by June 3rd.  I'll let the presidency meet and decide what to do with them after that.  The June 3rd meeting will be a bit odd, as our President, Vice President, Treasurer (and who knows who else) will be absent. 

Adam

Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
Weimers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weimers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2004 at 4:47pm
Reptoreef ~ you're quite an artist!  I like it.  I hope you're doing an entry.  Maybe I could get you to do a pub sign for me.  We have sort of a pub in our basement.  Anyway, I really hope you do an entry.  If your pencil sketch looks that good... go for it!
Renee and Damon Weimer
Tankless in Hawaii
reptoreef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reptoreef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2004 at 9:13pm
Thanks... will give it a try, maybe. Give me a pm when you want to try the pub thing.
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2004 at 2:28pm

Please turn in all entries NOW!  We are closing the contest and will be voting on the entries soon.  Email your entries to Jake [email protected]

Thanks

Adam

Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic