Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Consignment

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Toshokya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toshokya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Consignment
    Posted: June 06 2008 at 1:18am
I think it would be cool if someone could host a consignment tank where members could bring extras and stuff they'd like to sell. They would pay the host a few bucks to hold the corals and fish. That host would also get first picks of anything to be sold. Plus they'd get to have a bunch of cool corals that would  constantly be changing and probably never get bored with. This idea came from the fest tonight when I was wishing I could see exactly what I was getting. This would be kind of like a year round frag fest. Just a idea but sure there's some holes in it that I haven't thought out. Just a thought. Maybe one of the LFS could do it. They'd get a pay off by hosting it plus bring traffic to their store. If they had a non-member that came in to buy and saw something in that tank they wanted, they'd be told that they have to become a member of WMAS to buy from it. That could bring in some more money for the club.  Please add to this if you have anything.

Edited by Toshiokia - June 06 2008 at 1:23am
Jeff Morrill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Morrill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2008 at 9:01am
B.S.T. Aquatics. Did the exact thing you describe.
WHAT KINDA GUM????... Give em 2 sticks.
Toshokya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toshokya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2008 at 10:45am
Well thanks for raining on my parade JEFF! J/K, dude what's been goin down?
Jeff Morrill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Morrill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2008 at 12:40pm
LOL I lost your # Or dont know where to find it, Call me 916-8310
WHAT KINDA GUM????... Give em 2 sticks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic